Donor insemination is a fertility treatment that involves using a sperm donor to conceive. Individuals or couples may choose to use donor sperm for a variety of reasons including:
- Males with severe infertility
- Male partner with untreatable STD
- Non-correctable ejaculation
- Genetic or hereditary concerns on male partner's side
- Single women or lesbian couples
- Sterility or with diminished infertility (conversion therapies)
All individuals are at risk for infertility. Whether you identify as a heterosexual, single, LGBTQ, or intersexual individual, if you want to have a baby or raise children, you have many options.
Infertility and “Situational” infertility may face logistical issues, legal hurdles and financial obstacles that can be complicated. These challenges may arise in your journey toward parenthood but should not stop you nor prevent you from achieving your dream of becoming a parent.